/*--------------MBT Reply Link --------------*/ .MBT-replycomments{ background:#ECEAEA; cursor:pointer; color:#fff; margin:5px 0; float:right; border:none; padding:4px; -moz-border-radius:6px; -webkit-border-radius:6px; border-radius:6px; font:10px sans-serif; } .MBT-replycomments:hover{ background:#E7E7E7; }

About Me

My photo

I am a 21 year old performer currently trying to make it happen. London girl. Love meeting new people and visiting new places. 

Monday, 19 March 2012

This is what i came home too this weekend :)





Hey guys, super quick post here but i couldn't not post about it. i came home this weekend to find a bunch of goodies on my bed. clearly a trip to primark had occurred during the week. My lovely mum got me a new ( and desperately needed ) big bag for college. as iv gone through 3 bags now since December.. bags arnt made for heavy dance shoes and books these days!

she also got me some very un-exciting, but crucial plasters and face wipes. as i had mentioned that i had ran out of both during the week..
and my ultimate love at the moment, this 'couch cozy ' from primark. which is basically a blanket with sleeves. i have seen adverts for these for 15+ pound on the tv and have always thought it was silly, but for a bargain £3-ish pound from primark, my mum picked this one up.. and dare i say i have only got out of it to shower thus far.. how embarrassing.
(but ill show you all a picture of how dashing i look with it on soon.. just you wait )


Finally, here's a cheeky sneak-peak of what i had to wear for my 'voice' assessment at college last week. very Secretary-like smart.. but iv gotta admit, i was pretty impressed with how cute this blouse my nan picked up from the charity shop she works in, looks on. handy having a volunteering nan, it is.


(got my smart clothes and fake pout on, ready for voice.. )



Have a fantastic week.

Ella Martine xxxx

26 comments:

  1. Wow that's a great charity shop find! It's adorable :D

    I love coming home to goodies on my bed, gotta love the parents!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i should get my nan to charity shop for me more often.. i never find anything this nice! xx

      Delete
  2. Ha, one of my friends has a couch cosy, and as much as I mock her I'm still kinda jealous - they look SO comfy!!
    http://katieneedsajob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha they really are! once you get one.. your hooked ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm the same with bags, they just don't seem to be able to handle me.
    I bet the snuggie type thing is really cosy & I love the blouse !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bags arnt made strong enough these days! and thankyou x

      Delete
  4. How lovely of your Mum! A little bit jealous of that snuggie thing too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know bless her haha, and you should be! ;) love it. xxx

      Delete
  5. Amazing stuff there! You look very smart indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is so nice!
    I'm a new follower :)
    Thank you for following my blog as well <3
    xoxoxo,
    Alona

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of that looks really nice :) xxxx
    http://emeli-j.blogspot.co.uk/ please check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, you're so good at applying make-up! I'm jealous.. You look so cute and funny :)



    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment on my blog, following you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing blog, pure style.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bag is super dang cute! I love the pattern.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog.
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh nice stuff you got there, you look pretty. xo
    Much love, Gabriele.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw mama's such a sweetie! Isn't it nice to come home to an awesome bag of swag?? And in the loveliest zebra print too...stylin' profilin' honey!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photos, your outfit is gorgeous!

    Lia
    http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun stuff to come home too!!
    You look stunning, love your makeup :)


    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou all for taking the time to comment on my blog :)